Located about 3km from Hoi An Old Quarter, Bay Mau Coconut forest has been blessed by the Nature, with a abundant vegetation and mangroves system and a variety of plants and animals that make up a favorite tourist destination. Coming here, you will not only find yourself “lost” in the land of The South West area of Vietnam, with the magnificent water coconut forest, but also learn more about the heroic history of our country.
08h00: We pick you up at the rendezvous (inner Danang city), departure for Cam Thanh, Hoian.
09h30: From Cua Dai port, we go by ship along Thu Bon river to discover the coconut forest, which is considered “Southeast inside the ancient town”.
You will go visiting the eco-system of the forest by basket boats, catching crabs, snails and making toys from coconut leaf. Especially, you can also join the basket boat race, which will bring you a lot of wonderful experiences.
Then, you will participate in some activities on the river such as fishing, rafting, and the folk games: tug, breaking the pots, and aerial dance.
11:30: Enjoy lunch and take a rest in a hut inside the coconut forest.
13h30: Dropping you off at your places in Danang, we say good bye and hope to see you again in other tours of Dacotours.
- Pick-up and Drop-off car service with experienced and friendly driver
- Enthusiastic tour guide taking care of you during the tour
- Bottled water (1 bottle/pax)
- Basket boat, safety life jacket
- Personal expenses
- Services not mentioned above
- Under the age of 4: $5/pax
- From 4 to 9: 50% of adult price
• 10 years old and above: 100% of adult price