|– 07h30: Pick you up from your hotel and depart for Cua Dai Quay.
– 09h15: Embark on a speed boat to Cham Island, an area that consists of several small islands about 25 nautical miles off the coast from Hoi An.
– 10h30: Visit interesting places such as Au Thuyen – a shelter for boats in bad weather, the ancient Hai Tang pagoda and the Ong temple.
– 11h30: Arrive at Chong beach for snorkeling and enjoying crystal clear blue water with colorful coral reefs and fish.
– 12h30: Have lunch at local restaurant.
– Then free time to walk around, take photos or rest.
– 14h00: Back on the boat and departure for Da Nang.
– 15h00-15h30: Return to your hotel. End of services!
• English speaking tour guide
• Entrance fees
• Speed boat & snokling equipment
• Lunch: 100.000vnd/pax
• Mineral water
| CHILREN POLICY
• Under 2 years old: 100.000vnd/ pax
• 2 -> 4 years old: 50%
• 4 -> 9 years old: 80%
• 9 and above are considered as adults